Rabobank is a bank that works for its customers and members. We are one of the largest financial institutions in the world, but we're still very involved at the local level. Our goal is to help customers achieve their goals. In addition, we aim to make a substantial contribution to the well-being and prosperity of people in the Netherlands and to a sustainable global food supply.
We are a bank with cooperative roots. Everything we do, we do together. With co-workers, members and other organizations. We believe in building on each other's strengths and making each other stronger. You get better results from working together than going it alone. Now and in the future.
Rabobank at a Glance
● Established in late 19th century as a cooperative agricultural credit union
● With almost 2 million members, we're one of the biggest cooperatives in the Netherlands
● Active in 40 countries, serving approximately 8.5 million customers
● Services include retail banking, wholesale banking, private banking, leasing, and real estate
● Leading bank in the Food & Agri sector
● One of the largest financial institutions in the world (based on Tier 1 capital)
● Bank with a mission: Growing a better world together Our mission: Growing a better world together
Rabobank is a social bank. Working for Rabobank is a way to make the world just a little better. In big and small ways, we want to help more people become more financially self-reliant and ensure sustainable growth for entrepreneurs. We are dedicated to improving our local environments and are also committed to addressing the global food shortage, step by step. Change takes time, after all.
> Read more about your possibilities: